Online Check In question

mizrad

When does the online check in start? I know I can check in 75 days out, but does it start at midnight on that day or 7am EST? Other than choosing the boarding time, what happens during online check in?

The online check in window and the excursion booking windows both open at midnight eastern time. Whatever time that is in your particular time zone

The check in option you'll fill out passenger info (names, IDs), credit card info, pre/post cruise travel info, select a Port Arrival Time.

The excursion booking option is where you select excursions you want to take, adult dining reservations, nursery hours, meet & greet options.

One note, on occasion one window or the other may not open at the same time as the other. The time lag has been anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours later.

Oh, you can skip thru the check in and select your port arrival time and then go back and fill in there check in info any time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, you can do this, but you must fill all the blanks on the previous pages for the Port Arrival Time page to unlock.

Now you can just use the default answers, correct answers, or gibberish (whatever may be quicker), but something must be entered in all the blanks on the previous pages. You can go back and correct any "errors" later.

Not everything has to be filled in, of you say you are driving to the port it will skip the air line stuff. Then after you pick you're port arrival time and port activities you can go back and correct everything.

Also someone else in your cabin cabin or linked reservations usually enter the port activities while you do the online check-in

Not everything has to be filled in, of you say you are driving to the port it will skip the air line stuff. Then after you pick you're port arrival time and port activities you can go back and correct everything.

Also someone else in your cabin cabin or linked reservations usually enter the port activities while you do the online check-in

I don't think 2 people can be logged into the same reservation at the same time.

We have done it.

My wife and I were picking the port adventures.

The port adventures the other person picked didn't show up until we signed out and back in.

We have also done it where we have 3 linked reservations and my dad did the check-in while I entered the port adventures. It took 30 ish minutes for everything to sync.

Both times was at 5-6am, so maybe the reduced server load allowed us to pull it off.