Passport expiry

emzz_02

Hey all,

I couldn't find a direct answer on princess's page so I'm hoping someone here can answer for me.

I'm planning to surprise my parents with a short getaway cruise on the Golden Princess in April next year, just from Melbourne to Sydney.

Now my step fathers passport is expired. Given that the ship is not ending in an overseas port of visiting any, does he need to have a current passport or would a drivers licence etc be sufficient. Would like to confirm before I book anything

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey all,

I couldn't find a direct answer on princess's page so I'm hoping someone here can answer for me.

I'm planning to surprise my parents with a short getaway cruise on the Golden Princess in April next year, just from Melbourne to Sydney.

Now my step fathers passport is expired. Given that the ship is not ending in an overseas port of visiting any, does he need to have a current passport or would a drivers licence etc be sufficient. Would like to confirm before I book anything

Thanks in advance!

A passport is not required for Domestic cruises, that even includes visits to Willis Island.

Thanks so much everyone. Just gets confusing on their website when it says passports are required all cruises regardless and then asks for a passport number in the cruise personaliser!

It is confusing! Just enter licence or photo ID number instead of passport number in that field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is confusing! Just enter licence or photo ID number instead of passport number in that field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, my SIL had no end of trouble (no passport or licence) and ended up having to make the phone call and get them to do it.