Nursery on Majesty?

chelsyc

I think so but the website says "program" and doesn't mention the nursery. Perhaps call RC and ask, if they don't have the drop-off, they may have the in-room sitter option. We're on the ship on Monday with our two little ones. We weren't planning on using it this time since it's a short trip but we have used it on other RC ships. I can try to find out.

I just noticed that the website for Navigator just says "program" as well but I know they have it as we used it last year for our 2.5 year old. The ship has not been in dry dock so I wouldn't think they've changed anything. Maybe they just say program now...

I see what you are saying, but if you look on Navigator's deckplans, you can find a nursery. I just looked on Majesty's and I can 't see one. I think Majesty is one of the ships they didn't add a nursery during the revitalization. Pretty sure they didn't add nurseries to Jewel and Explorer either. Not sure of the others.

I see what you are saying, but if you look on Navigator's deckplans, you can find a nursery. I just looked on Majesty's and I can 't see one. I think Majesty is one of the ships they didn't add a nursery during the revitalization. Pretty sure they didn't add nurseries to Jewel and Explorer either. Not sure of the others.

You could very well be right. I'll try to pay attention next week and find out.

• 5 months later...
Just following up on this thread. Did majesty end up having a nursery on board?? We are traveling with an 18m old on majesty in two weeks. Can't seem to figure this out!

Ugh, I can't remember! We had no intentions of using it so I'm just not sure. I think so but am not 100%. I know they had the toys you can check out, we did a couple different bags throughout the 4 days, it's free and it was great to have new toys for our 15 month old. They also had an area just outside of adventure ocean where they put infant/toddler toys out each day and she really liked that too. I am just not certain on if there was a drop off. They have open house the first day so you can go check. Wish I could be more help!