grand turk suggestions

pugclickytoes

The last stop on my next cruise is Grand Turk, I think we might do a snorkel to gibb's cay for the stingrays and after that pick a beach to spend the rest of the time at....I'm up for any reviews or suggestions on any of that, especially which beach really is the best ..Cockburn Beach ( brutal name lol )...governors beach or pillory beach??? Thanks for any info...:cool:

Definitely book the snorkel trip. Grand Turk is known as a top snorkeling/diving destination. We loved it! Different people look for different things in a port and "on land" for us Grand Turk was nothing special. The beaches are adequate but we have been to far, far better.

For snorkeling, I would highly recommend White Sands Snorkeling. You can walk to it from the port. It is just past Margaritaville. If you snorkel, going to "The Wall" is a must-see, don't-miss!! It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. They then took us to Gibbes Caye where we were able to play with the stingrays.

I would say that this was one of our most memorable excursions in our years of cruising.

Here's the link to book directly with White Sands: http://www.whitesandssnorkel.com

For snorkeling, I would highly recommend White Sands Snorkeling. You can walk to it from the port. It is just past Margaritaville. If you snorkel, going to "The Wall" is a must-see, don't-miss!! It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. They then took us to Gibbes Caye where we were able to play with the stingrays.

I would say that this was one of our most memorable excursions in our years of cruising.

Here's the link to book directly with White Sands: http://www.whitesandssnorkel.com

That is who we booked with as well. Great company. Made for a truly memorable day for us.

Hmm, that URL doesn't work.