Dining packages

Weedy533

We are sailing on the Oasis over Christmas and wanted to book the 3 night Dining package for $80. It is not listed under our reservation. I called and was told it will show up. Does anyone know when this happens?

Thank you

Edited by Weedy533

The fine print on the bottom of the dining package says not available for Holiday sailings. There have also been recent posts that folks cannot make reservations for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Based on our experience last year on Oasis over Christmas they will raise the prices for the Christmas and New Years Eve sailings.

Thanks that's what we were afraid of :( We tried to make dining reservations for just one restaurant today and as you said the 24th and 25th are not available.

If you really want reservations I would plan to board right at 11 and go to a specialty restaurant or the dining table in the promenade right away.

Thanks that's what we were afraid of :( We tried to make dining reservations for just one restaurant today and as you said the 24th and 25th are not available.

I've heard Chops has been unavailable to be booked on several ships. Some have called and have been told it is closed that evening. VERY hard for me to believe, so I have to imagine they'll be raising the price. Otherwise they're costing themselves thousands of dollars.