Spacabin on dream or Sunshine

NOSaints9

The spa on the dream was gorgeous. I haven't seen the other so have no basis for comparison. I do remember that there were two steam rooms with different scents, two sauna rooms, the thalassotherapy pool, sitting area and really nice locker rooms.

I was very impressed, it was usually very serene even if "crowded". It was always the least populated part of the ship. there is a nice tour on you tube somewhere.

My only gripe is that the rooms look like they have some mileage. If you plan on a spa room do so for the proximity or cost savings over buying just passes. The only other benefit was that halls were quieter. Otherwise, the rooms were identical to the rest of the ship except for the hideous tropical colored décor that is marketed as soothing.

I am a Cloud 9 spa fan too, the Dream is superior to the Sunshine specifically for the T-pool. There is no T-pool on the Vista or Sunshine yet they both have Cloud 9 spas, just not the same though. I spend a lot of time in the T-pool and think it is my single most favorite thing of having spa access. First time on Fream got week spa package and stayed in cove balcony which we loved.....but the frequent walk to the spa convinced me to just book spa balconies from that point forward. Booked spa balcony again even though I'm solo on my upcoming Magic cruise.