Margaritaville Anniversary Promo...

Lido_Deck

Still seems a bit pricey to me, but maybe someone has plans to stay there before or after a cruise in the next couple of months. The lowest rates I found was $225-$250 (mid-week) plus the $25 per night resort fee.

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is turning one!

Celebrate with us and enjoy this special anniversary rate. Stay two nights or more and receive two welcome drinks, a $50 resort credit per day, and complimentary valet parking. Plus, after your stay, you'll receive a secret discount to use towards your next booking!

Offer valid for stays October 1 through December 15, 2016. Blackout dates apply.

Resort credit cannot be redeemed for parking, resort fee, beach or paddleboard rentals, room taxes, or any retail purchases, including spa. Unused credits are forfeited and will not be applied to room rate, taxes, or fees. No cash value. Offer subject to availability, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply.

A daily resort fee of $25 plus tax will be added to your room account. This entitles you to complimentary resort-wide wireless internet, fitness center access, two beach chairs, bottled water, in-room coffee, and local phone calls. The total shown for your online reservation does not include this daily fee.

Agree - Jimmy has lost his perspective of reality and forgot about those that made him who he is. Most everything he sells or provides (merchandise, hotels, vacations, etc.), is priced for the upper income folks. We would love to stay at one of his hotels, but cannot justify the cost for what's basically, a place to sleep. I still listen to his music and visit his restaurants when I can, but sorry I'll have to forego staying in his hotels or buying his apparel and/or accessories (okay, maybe a tee shirt or two if they're on sale).

Agree - Jimmy has lost his perspective of reality and forgot about those that made him who he is. Most everything he sells or provides (merchandise, hotels, vacations, etc.), is priced for the upper income folks. We would love to stay at one of his hotels, but cannot justify the cost for what's basically, a place to sleep. I still listen to his music and visit his restaurants when I can, but sorry I'll have to forego staying in his hotels or buying his apparel and/or accessories (okay, maybe a tee shirt or two if they're on sale).

It's not really Jimmy.

In 2014 a Brazilian company bought 12 Margaritaville Restaurants and the rights to expand the company in the U.S.

Cheeseburger in paradise is a partnership with Outback Steakhouse

Margaritaville Holdings is a partnership with John Cohlan.

Landshark Lager is brewed by Anheuser-Busch.

http://www.buffettworld.com/2016/06/19/margaritaville-holdings-ceo-talks-business-and-buffett/

Margaritaville merchandise is priced through the ceiling. We stayed 1 night before our cruise (stayed 9/6) for the experience, and it was a great stay. His merchandise is very pricey. We then went on our cruise, and stopped in Falmouth, Jamaica. Went in to Margaritaville there, and the prices were 25-30% higher for the shirts. Glad I bought mine in FLL. I enjoy his music, and going to visit the different Margaritaville's in the Caribbean, but many times, we just take a walk through to see what is there without even buying a drink. They are also priced high. Guess we are paying for the Margaritaville experience.

I would love to go back and stay, but it's just out of our price range. It was barely affordable during low season. High season is priced over $395. a night plus taxes and the resort fee. :eek: