Hope everyone got home safe from their recent Sept. 17 sailing on Pride Of America

lindiloo65

This is your roll call meet and mingle organizer and just wanted to say thanks for those of you that came to the meet and mingle. I know at first it was hectic but in the end turned out good. I saw some of you almost daily but others not at all. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did and that you all got home safely. I will be posting a review later in the week hopefully. Suffering from Jet lag right now.

Edited by lindiloo65

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is your roll call meet and mingle organizer and just wanted to say thanks for those of you that came to the meet and mingle. I know at first it was hectic but in the end turned out good. I saw some of you almost daily but others not at all. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did and that you all got home safely. I will be posting a review later in the week hopefully. Suffering from Jet lag right now.

Can you please tell me what time and day you decided on for a Meet and Mingle? This is one of my favorite parts of cruising with CC friends, but it sounds like a lot of groups don't even bother because the cruise has a port every day.

Thanks.

I really didn't schedule it. The person that you contact by email schedules it. Mine was at 5pm day we sailed right after the muster drill. It was convenient for everyone since rest of week is busy with ports. Just remember when you email the person in charge of meet and greets to mention you are with cruise critics. I failed to do that and they thought it was just a group friends wanting a place to meet. They are suppose to provide refreshments and have officers available to talk to your group. They did alot of last minute notifications and pulled it together so all worked out well. Hope this helps.