Bidding offer

We are on the Escape 10/29 cruise. Booked a basic mini suite. Got an offer to bid on mulitiple different haven cabins. So we put in an offer on 4 of them. I believe one was "owners suite", one was forward, one was haven spa and I don't remember the other one. Will see what happens. I just wonder how this is all working. Wondering if people who booked guarantee inside or balcony get the same off and wonder if their bidding starts higher due to the fact those cabins were less. Just wondering. I will enjoy no matter what. I think the bidding for the owners suite started at 750pp and the forward balcony 500 and the spa haven 400. I believe

Edited by Montanagirlalways

We are on the Escape 10/29 cruise. Booked a basic mini suite. Got an offer to bid on mulitiple different haven cabins. So we put in an offer on 4 of them. I believe one was "owners suite", one was forward, one was haven spa and I don't remember the other one. Will see what happens. I just wonder how this is all working. Wondering if people who booked guarantee inside or balcony get the same off and wonder if their bidding starts higher due to the fact those cabins were less. Just wondering. I will enjoy no matter what. I think the bidding for the owners suite started at 750pp and the forward balcony 500 and the spa haven 400
Edited by 63galaxie