Cruising with kids questions

We are going on Voyager of the Seas next month with our 2 and 5 year olds.

I have a few questions for those that have travelled with kids before:

How can we get milk for the kids to have before bed/nap time? They usually have a glass or 2 each every day. Is there a fridge in the room?

Are children allowed to go to the late night shows? We have first sitting for dinner and would like to see some of the entertainment but not sure if the kids are welcome? Are they allowed in the bars?

Our youngest is too young for kids club and I saw you can book in room babysitting. Does anyone know if there's a minimum amount of time you need to book (ie 2 hours etc.)? Is this something we would need to organise on the first day? Makes it hard when you don't know what shows we will want to go see alone without the kids!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milk is available from the buffet.

Depends what room you are in, but most rooms have mini-fridges.

Most shows aren't late night i.e. the last main show is usually around 9 p.m. Kids are fine in the shows, but of course with that age group, consider the show/entertainment as they may easily get bored, and then it won't be enjoyable for them, yourself or others. They're allowed to pass through bars, but not really ideal locations to spend substantial amounts of time in.

For babysitting, 1 hour is minimum. However, you need to book at least 24 hours in advance, and the earlier the better as is subject to availability and they may already be booked.

As stated above, milk is available from the buffet. The fridges are not very cold so you wouldnt want to store anything in them too long.

The bars are more like a lounge, than a pub, and we often have our children with us and have never felt uncomfortable. Obviously, they are sitting quietly with us, not running around being silly and never very late (there is also a childrens curfew on Royal)

The shows are open to all ages although ours find them quite boring after the first 3 or 4 numbers and usually fall asleep way before the end