Children and SeaSick

MoniMommy

This will be my first cruise with my children 2 and 4. I do not get sea sick and the children have never gotten car sick. Has anyone experienced a child ho doesn't get car sick having problems on the cruise. Also we are on deck 9 at the front of the ship. Should I be worried about children getting sea sick? I my purchase sea bands just in case and only use them if the kids do get sea sick? Anything else I should bring just in case?

When we sailed with our 2, 6 and 10 year old grandkids this summer their parents brought children's Dramamine. Fortunately, they never had to use it.

I think bringing an OTC children's anti sea sick med plus the sea bands is a reasonable precaution just in case.

Edited by Viv0828

They will be fine. Toddlers seldom get motion sickness...they are "wobbly" on their own...they don't perceive the difference! No worries! If they DO get motion sickness, the pediatric preventative you'll bring (surely, you'll be prepared, right????!!!) will do the trick!