Category N room?

We have discovered on Radiance class ships that cabin 3639 and 3635 are N interior cabins that are larger than others (and not accessible cabins) due to their sideways placement.

We have 3635 booked on the Jewel.

These are fabulous cabins! I got one as a guarantee on a TA Tampa to Harwich on Brilliance and then I booked one for a 15 day Panama Canal cruise on Jewel.

I think it is a best kept secret....

I'm looking forward to it.

138East, Glad to hear you enjoyed this cabin, any downsides?

The only downside was the walk. However, it's 200 sq ft. It's spacious and the layout is wonderful. You open the door against the side of the bathroom. In one version the door opens right. There is open space along the left wall and then the closet. The bed is opposite the closet and there is plenty of room between the closet and the bed. Straight ahead across the room is the loveseat. The bathroom is in the right corner and the desk, tv, fridge is along the right wall from the edge of the bathroom.

Here's a video -

On the Jewel I got a gratuitous upgrade to an OV across the hall and had to fight to get this cabin back! The porthole on deck 3 was not worth the feeling of space in this cabin for 15 days.

Edited by 138east

Thanks!

I had seen this video before and it helped convince me to try this cabin.

I think I would choose space over a window.

I don't mind a bit of a walk!

My sentiments exactly. 3635 is the reverse layout of the video. I had that cabin on Brilliance. I also like the deck 2 cat Q cabins because of their easy access to the Centrum. My next inside is 2029 right by the elevators on Radiance. You have to book ASAP to get that cabin!

• 4 months later...
We have discovered on Radiance class ships that cabin 3639 and 3635 are N interior cabins that are larger than others (and not accessible cabins) due to their sideways placement.

We have 3635 booked on the Jewel.

Could you come back after you cruise and let us know what you thought, please? I booked 3639 on Brilliance last night based on the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk