Anyone been on Anthem, room 6214?

Yes, cabin 6214 is right over the Bionic Bar as the overlay deck plan shot below shows. As was mentioned on the other thread the Bionic Bar is not a noisy area and once the novelty of a robot mixing drinks wears off after the first few days this bar is empty most of the time as it doesn't really have any entertainment nor atmosphere. This was the way it was on the two 12 night cruises we did on Anthem last winter.

attachment.php?attachmentid=395791&d=1475952499

Anthem6214.jpg.2f1841905d54e691a3d2848728d3ce94.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Yes, cabin 6214 is right over the Bionic Bar as the overlay deck plan shot below shows. As was mentioned on the other thread the Bionic Bar is not a noisy area and once the novelty of a robot mixing drinks wears off after the first few days this bar is empty most of the time as it doesn't really have any entertainment nor atmosphere. This was the way it was on the two 12 night cruises we did on Anthem last winter.

attachment.php?attachmentid=395791&d=1475952499

Thanks for your response. I saw you post in another thread about you staying in a cove room on the 7th or 8th floor all the way up front. I saw they have the first room on the 8th floor all the way up front available.

What you think of these rooms? Was there any motion you felt from the boat while sleeping? Should I take one of those over this 6th floor room?

Thanks for your response. I saw you post in another thread about you staying in a cove room on the 7th or 8th floor all the way up front. I saw they have the first room on the 8th floor all the way up front available.

What you think of these rooms? Was there any motion you felt from the boat while sleeping? Should I take one of those over this 6th floor room?

I posted the pictures of the forward DO balconies from the Bridge wing floor viewing port but have not stayed in any of these cabins.

On one of our very early cruises we did have an all the way forward deck 9 cabin on Radiance while in very rough seas in the open Pacific on a repositioning cruise and it was quite a ride. Neither I nor DW are bothered by motion sickness so it was quite an experience but not horrible for us. I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone who is troubled by motion sickness stay in such a forward cabin. ;)

• 3 years later...

Shot shot above doesn't have the lifeboat on the davits that are in front that this balcony is between.

Shot below is more representative of the actual view obstruction.

Also thread is from over three years ago.

P1040878.jpg