MDR Menus

Is there a way to know which menu will be on which night in the MDR? I might want to try a specialty restaurant or two and would love to replace a MDR menu that doesn't look appealing. I am pretty certain I know which night is Formal night on my sailing. Is there a special menu on Formal night?

Also does every MDR serve the same menu on the same nights?

Is there a way to know which menu will be on which night in the MDR? I might want to try a specialty restaurant or two and would love to replace a MDR menu that doesn't look appealing. I am pretty certain I know which night is Formal night on my sailing. Is there a special menu on Formal night?

You can check your TV for that night's menu or go to the front of the MDR and it will be displayed.

Each day has a new selection on the right. On the left you may order Chicken breast, fish, steak etc every night if you don't like the daily specials.

We usually mix and match from both sides.

Sometimes formal night has lobster, sometimes it's on another night.

Have a great cruise :)

The order of menus varies by ship and itinerary.

However, the ships usually have the same menu for the first formal night (Saffron) and the second formal night (Jasmine).

Menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

However, the ships usually have the same menu for the first formal night (Saffron) and the second formal night (Jasmine).

We are on the Allure Western Caribbean. I am pretty sure it is Casual, Formal, Casual, Casual, Formal, All white??, Casual. Does any of this help to determining?

New menu, Bob? Much thanks!! Our mouths are watering.....I see they brought back many chilled soups. :):)

New menu, Bob? Much thanks!! Our mouths are watering.....I see they brought back many chilled soups. :):)

Looks like the same menu to me.

Edited by clarea

If I book Chops before the cruise for night 2 but then I see the MDR menus onboard & decide I want to switch Chops to say night 4 will they let me do that? Never booked a specialty restaurant before

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Night two is usually formal night. If you wish to switch, usually no problem if there is space available.

If I book Chops before the cruise for night 2 but then I see the MDR menus onboard & decide I want to switch Chops to say night 4 will they let me do that? Never booked a specialty restaurant before

Sure, you can make changes if space is available.