CP Emerald MSuite-Balcony Question...

soohoo

The Emerald Mini-suites are just below the Dolphin deck, fully exposed balcony suites. With the lifeboats positioned on the emerald deck, and the few mini-suites on that deck are the only with balconies so I am wondering if the balcony is fully exposed too (like the Dolphin) or are they just under the dolphin decks? It is not clear from the pictures I have seen.

Thanks for your help!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by soohoo:
The Emerald Mini-suites are just below the Dolphin deck, fully exposed balcony suites. With the lifeboats positioned on the emerald deck, and the few mini-suites on that deck are the only with balconies so I am wondering if the balcony is fully exposed too (like the Dolphin) or are they just under the dolphin decks? It is not clear from the pictures I have seen.

Thanks for your help!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The mini suites on the Emerald deck are not exposed to the Dolfin suites. The Emerald mini's are covered.

Thanks! I was kind of excited about it being open but now have reservations about sitting out in the rain etc. and and being fair skinned, enough sun would limit my stay outside in it. I am a big balcony person. I was thinking of changing my reservation to the caribe deck where it was 1/2 and 1/2 but not a mini-suite. I think I will stay where I am!

Archived