Spa Deck - Liberty - Experiences?

JesMil

I am booked on the 12/18 sailing of the Liberty, with my 2 little ones (kids) and 1 big one (husband). We booked an Ocean View Guarantee. I just did the Fun Pass/Order Gift deal, and it came up that we had cabin 1102 on the Spa Deck. Have any of you past Liberty cruisers had any good/bad/mediocre experiences on the Spa deck? It certainly looks like there are not a heck of a lot of cabins on the spa deck, which is good in my book. Is it possible that the cabin that came up may be changed . . . for the worse? Thanks for an input.

It's kinda a wide open question. I was on the Glory so here goes.

While I was booked on the Upper deck I spent a lot of time up in the Spa and Spa deck area. The Spa deck seemed nice and quiet.

It doesn't run the full length of the ship. So perhaps the walk to the stairwells and elevators won't seem like such a hike. Then again you are up and away from every thing else. Didn't notice any noise issues.

The Spa closes relatively early, so that would seem to reduce traffic.

Some people say that you can feel more motion higher up on the Ship. I didn't notice a difference when I was up there.

I loved the view from the sauna. There is a huge window in the sauna and steam room with a great view out the side of the Ship.

I would imagine the views from the balconies up there are great!

Be happy, it is a wonderful deck and with 4 of you in the cabin, you can access the shower facilities of the spa if you need to, and a jaccuzi is close.

Be aware, you did book a guarantee and they can move you if they choose to for any reason. It could happen so don't be set on anything, but be ready to roll with the punches and have a great cruise.

We were on the Spa Deck on Conquest and will be there again this month. We LOVED it. The window is amazing, and the rooms are a good bit larger than other oceanview staterooms - with two kids we really enjoyed the extra sitting area and more room for the kids to run around. The rooms are all literally STEPS from the elevators, from the Spa, and right downstairs from Camp Carnival. It is, IMO, the perfect deck for families with young kids, and I think you will love it. We DID feel extra movement up there, so bring some bonine!

Archived