Quick Fold Umbrella Strollers - Breakaway

R2E1GY

Any moms have experience with using a stroller during check in, up the gangway and onto the boat? With waiting and the crowds I want to keep my 3 year old close and out of trouble during the process especially if it will take some time. Would it be okay to use around the ship and fold up during dinner? I know he will be pretty exhausted at some points. TIA

Any moms have experience with using a stroller during check in, up the gangway and onto the boat? With waiting and the crowds I want to keep my 3 year old close and out of trouble during the process especially if it will take some time. Would it be okay to use around the ship and fold up during dinner? I know he will be pretty exhausted at some points. TIA

We used one for our 2 yo grandson without issue - and it was a life saver when he got tired and cranky and we had the whole ship to walk to get back to the cabin.

Not a problem. Others have portable folding walkers.