Is this doable in Ensenada

The Phoenixx

We are trying to do a couple of things in Ensenada. We want to take the winery tour and zip line. I anyone has done the winery tour, did you find there was time to do something else while there, or would that be pushing it? If we can't we may do the zip line and the Blowhole, or the winery.

Thanks

We are trying to do a couple of things in Ensenada. We want to take the winery tour and zip line. I anyone has done the winery tour, did you find there was time to do something else while there, or would that be pushing it? If we can't we may do the zip line and the Blowhole, or the winery.

Thanks

Pick one excursion that you want more, either the la bufadora or the winery, and when it ends, decide if you wanna take a cab to the other destination. What I know is that the la bufadora excursion took up a big portion of the day because it wasn't close by. The wineries from what i understand is also not anywhere nearby so you might have to take a cab to whatever you didn't go to.

Do take caution though when taking a cab anywhere in Ensenada. Locals pay about 4-6 bucks to get around no matter the distance (within the city). They may charge you 10-15 but if you're ok paying that, then that's that but try to haggle before you jump in the cab. The other thing, cabs are not reliable and if you're taking a cab at the end of the day, you're risking not getting back on time (again depending on what time you get back).

Pick one excursion that you want more, either the la bufadora or the winery, and when it ends, decide if you wanna take a cab to the other destination. What I know is that the la bufadora excursion took up a big portion of the day because it wasn't close by. The wineries from what i understand is also not anywhere nearby so you might have to take a cab to whatever you didn't go to.

Do take caution though when taking a cab anywhere in Ensenada. Locals pay about 4-6 bucks to get around no matter the distance (within the city). They may charge you 10-15 but if you're ok paying that, then that's that but try to haggle before you jump in the cab. The other thing, cabs are not reliable and if you're taking a cab at the end of the day, you're risking not getting back on time (again depending on what time you get back).

Good point. It seems the excursions that I want to book for the zip line doesn't provide transportation. Choosing one is the hard part. But better to make the ship than left :) I'll just have to go back and do another one another time.

Good point. It seems the excursions that I want to book for the zip line doesn't provide transportation. Choosing one is the hard part. But better to make the ship than left :) I'll just have to go back and do another one another time.

I can only comment on the La Bufadora as an excursion. If you've ever been to Oahu,Hawaii, there is a natural rock formation that shaped out a hole near the bottom of a cliff where waves crash through and a big geyser like spew of ocean water shoots out, which has become a tourist attraction. You won't see this at the La Bufadora. You'll board a bus that drives through Ensenada. You'll get to the destinatino and you'll walk through a flea market selling a whole bunch of souvenirs and then to a cliff where the blow hole shoots out water and sprays you while you're on the side of the cliff. I never saw the actual blow hole. I did pick up some real nice souvenirs and bought my wife her first poncho. The tour did end a wine bottling company where i bought some good tasting merlot.

It was our first time in Mexico so we walked away with a good experience.

I can only comment on the La Bufadora as an excursion. If you've ever been to Oahu,Hawaii, there is a natural rock formation that shaped out a hole near the bottom of a cliff where waves crash through and a big geyser like spew of ocean water shoots out, which has become a tourist attraction. You won't see this at the La Bufadora. You'll board a bus that drives through Ensenada. You'll get to the destinatino and you'll walk through a flea market selling a whole bunch of souvenirs and then to a cliff where the blow hole shoots out water and sprays you while you're on the side of the cliff. I never saw the actual blow hole. I did pick up some real nice souvenirs and bought my wife her first poncho. The tour did end a wine bottling company where i bought some good tasting merlot.

It was our first time in Mexico so we walked away with a good experience.

Ive been to La Bufadora but my husband has not. We loved it and thought about the kayak tour to get a close up drom the bottom. But hubby didnt do too well with the kayak in Montego Bay. I think we will do the zip line.

Thanks dor your input. 80 something days!!