Nassau Options with 12-7 part time

helpmecruise16

Hi! We are looking into options for our February cruise with a stop in Nassau. We have never been...

I would love to go to Blue Lagoon, but can't see how the timing will work. Is the last Ferry back at 4pm?

I have been looking at Melia. Is it a pain to get to? We will have four adults and three kids (12,10,7).

We love to swim, snorkel, relax on the beach or by the pool.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm following this as well. I'm traveling with a 5 and 8 year old and I've been told that everything Nassau shuts down at 5pm. Not sure if it's worth the price if everything closes that early. Right now, I'm tentatively planning on Melia but might just float the idea of staying on the ship. Any help is appreciated!

I'm following this as well. I'm traveling with a 5 and 8 year old and I've been told that everything Nassau shuts down at 5pm. Not sure if it's worth the price if everything closes that early. Right now, I'm tentatively planning on Melia but might just float the idea of staying on the ship. Any help is appreciated!

Not only are most things shut down around 5pm, but during the winter months it gets dark early as well.

I am also looking for a resort to spend the day at in Nassau for an upcoming cruise. One thing to consider, February can be kind of brisk in the Bahamas. Depending on how well you do with cool water, you might not be comfortable swimming in the ocean at that time of year. With that in mind, I am looking for a place that has a heated pool. If anyone has information about heated pools in Nassau that would be great. I will be researching more this week and will post anything I find out.