Thomson Dream Embarkation

Hi all

First cruise and have lots of questions. Apologies if this is covered elsewhere.

If we are sailing on the Thomson Dream and the ship sails at 23:00, what time would embarkation normally commence?

Our flight originally landed at 20:50 which is a bit tight in IMO so the travel agent offered an earlier alternative at 06:40. I am happy with this but just wondered if we will have hours and hours waiting around at the port. Thanks in advance.

No not at all.You will be met at the airport after you have collected your cases by Thomson staff.Then you will be told which coach will take you to the ship.From the port you will pass through the embarkation process i.e. Photo taken for your boarding card,register your debit/credit card and from there you will join the ship immediately.You then will be shown to your cabin and if luck is with you your suitcases will arrive shortly afterwards.Then the ship is all yours to explore at your leisure and the facilities are all there for your use.

If you were on a Thomson flight and haven't booked your own and a cruise only holiday there would have been no problem landing at 20.50 because you would be fast tracked through the airport to a coach and straight to the ship If the flight was delayed as it was a Thomson flight the ship would wait for you. This is the great advantage of Thomson cruises - a package cruise 😎😎😎

• 2 weeks later...
Im not sure if you land at 06.40 that your cabin will be available by the time you get to the ship (09.00ish) but you will have full use of the facilities.

Oh that's good to know. I thought we might have a good few hours to wait around at the port. Thanks for letting me know