Infinity Alaska 06/11/17 cabin 1140

vuildog

We unfortunately had to cancel our Infinity cruise to Alaska on

the 06/11/17 sailing.:mad:

But the good news is AQ cabin 1140 is now available for this sailing. We felt so lucky being able to snag this cabin. So I wanted to give the Celebrity board the heads up it is available as of 30 minutes ago. The action on the Alaska board is non-existent, so this is why I'm posting this info here.

I know a family wedding is more important, but damn it was hard making the decision to cancel. On the upside, we are getting out of Dodge this winter, like normal.:D On a new to use Celebrity ship. And all of our perks for booking on-board, transferred to the new sailing. Even the on-board credit we were told wouldn't transfer. Glass half full, right!

So glad you got your cruise changed. We went on the Infinity to Alaska in April/May of this year.

OMG, we loved this cruise, and the Infinity. This was our first cruise with Celebrity and we weren't disappointed. Everything was wonderful.

Enjoy your cruise to Alaska!! ;)

Just off the Infinity and I doubt we will book a deck 11 aqua again. Celebrity has ruined the experience with their newly installed and overly loud tv on deck 12. In our stateroom with the slider closed I could still hear the bass from the big screen tv. I called guest services to report the problem. Maybe they should give the people up there the headphones from the Martini Bar to watch the movies. Beware! Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums