Celebrity Solstice Sydney Disembarkation

I am assuming that the OP is arriving in Sydney and looking for a flight back to Adelaide. On all the previous trips into Sydney on the Solstice arriving in the morning we have arrived early. That said if in any doubt I would book a flight around 10.00 am and be prepared to self disembark. This should ensure that you are under no great pressure to get to the airport. Being a domestic flight security requirements are not as stringent as an International flight and flights to NZ for example are less stringent than flights to the USA for example
I agree, although I would ensure there is a safeguard (like I mentioned) in case the ship comes in late.

When one goes cruising quality travel insurance IMO is an absolute must. One never knows when one will take ill or have an accident and the cost of a medevac off the ship can run into thousands of dollars. On our cruise on the Solstice earlier this year two helicopters were required for a medevac from off Milford Sounds to Dunedin hospital. Would have hated to get that bill.

When one goes cruising quality travel insurance IMO is an absolute must. One never knows when one will take ill or have an accident and the cost of a medevac off the ship can run into thousands of dollars. On our cruise on the Solstice earlier this year two helicopters were required for a medevac from off Milford Sounds to Dunedin hospital. Would have hated to get that bill.
Agreed, that would cost many thousands of dollars.