Sun Princess Patter

AussieFella

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone is able to post any Patters from Sun Princess taken from a recent Australian based cruise?

The latest patters I have from the Sun Princess are over 6 months old from March this year, a short 4 day Fremantle - Fremantle.

Since then there have been many changes.

The free venues, Verdi's Pizzeria and Swirls ice cream, have been replaced by Share Restaurant and New Zealand Natural that have a surcharge.

Kai Sushi is now Kai Seafood Bar which also costs extra. I think is was changed because the two times I was on the Sun I saw very few people there.

Shooting Stars is now Legends Sports bar.

I do have the patters on OneDrive if you still want to have a look. They are around 10 megabytes each to get a decent resolution.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al9Po6jc8LsqjAbfZyI5H2NvyaPm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone is able to post any Patters from Sun Princess taken from a recent Australian based cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Came off the Sun Princess on 18th December, worst cruise we have been on and I am an Elite. So much Gastro on the boat it is not funny. :eek: Both husband and I were sick and we ended up losing our appetite for food since.

Had not been on the Sun since 2010 for that reason although we did not get the virus then, but so many passengers did. I am wondering how the present cruise is fairing with the gastro bug.:mad:

Came off the Sun Princess on 18th December, worst cruise we have been on and I am an Elite. So much Gastro on the boat it is not funny. :eek: Both husband and I were sick and we ended up losing our appetite for food since.

Had not been on the Sun since 2010 for that reason although we did not get the virus then, but so many passengers did. I am wondering how the present cruise is fairing with the gastro bug.:mad:

Wow! :eek: