NCL Sun category BB

deborahdarling

Hey Debbie...It's nice to see a fellow Canadian and from Toronto...we're in Bracebridge..(small world). We are also booked in BB category for Feb. 4..so excited! Check out the thread NCL secrets....it will answer your pillow question and many more. Don't know about the DVD though. This site is so helpful. I have learned all kinds of tips and tricks. Keep reading...and happy vacation!

Hi Debbie,

Were in cabin 9262 last February, BB category: had no dvd player. I don't know for the pillow. We're looking for the same cruise as you, holding off to see if the prices will go down after final payments are due.

Have a nice cruise !

Just got back from NCL Sun 10/30-11/06. Had BB cabin 9024 (great location). Was surpised to find that the little silver gadget on the shelf above the TV was indeed a DVD player (I tested it).

Did I use it??? NO!!! Why would I? I am on a cruise! The 13" TV doesn't make it worth while anyway.

Bring your own pilllow... I wish I had!

Bed and pillows were okay... but not great.

It's O.K. - Debbie - I asked the same question on a thread of it's own today. It seems one of my traveling buddies wants to be able to watch DVD's or movies.

Pinbyte - I know we are being overly anxious on this - but could you please tell us how your trip was. We sail Sunday and would like to hear about your trip.

Thanks

K

LOL- Thanks all! I admit it- I did consider bringing some dvds with me. With only 2 port days and most of season 2 of Six Feet Under unseen I figured it may be a good time to catch up. (Remembering that we watched Finding Nemo about 5 times on our last NCL cruise.....)

Debbie :)

In cabin BB 9218, GOOD LOCATION ...there was a DVD player, movies rent for $5.00 each ...... we did not use it ..... was some good movies on TV, but we seldom watched them..... first night out was given extra pillows without asking ..... PLENTY of storage space for 3 people...had more then we needed and was the most I have seen on a ship ...... was pleased with the room..... was wonderful to listen to the ocean breaking along the side of the ship....slept WONDERFULLY ..... comfortable beds for us and good linens ......... Dan & Garry and Grandson Joseph

It's O.K. - Debbie - I asked the same question on a thread of it's own today. It seems one of my traveling buddies wants to be able to watch DVD's or movies.

Pinbyte - I know we are being overly anxious on this - but could you please tell us how your trip was. We sail Sunday and would like to hear about your trip.

Thanks

K

Don't worry... you're gonna love it!!! All the answers you need are here on the boards. Bon voyage!

- B

Archived