Which cruise/ship advise please

DnA2010

Back on this and getting serious now :)

Would we hate trying to do transfers for a 1 way cruise with babies?

You will be transferring no matter where you go. Bigger question are you open to the flights? Which you are going to be involved with as well?

You will be transferring no matter where you go. Bigger question are you open to the flights? Which you are going to be involved with as well?

Sorry I wasn't clear- from what I have started researching, the cruise port in Alaska is not near the airport Anchorage, so if we did a 1 way cruise, we would need to get to or from the airport to the cruise port which might be a lot of hassle with the babies

The easiest solution is to take a round trip cruise on Holland America out of Vancouver. There will be kids on this cruise if school is in recess. You will have a smooth scenic cruise up the inside passage inside Vancouver Island and you will be able to experience Glacier Bay and the usual Alaska cruise ports.

• 4 months later...
Just thought I'd update- we are booked onto Holland's 7 day return Vancouver on August 16th :)

Im just back from a Seattle return on Celebrity. Reinforced my thinking on

Vancouver return being the best. You will enjoy HAL also.

• 1 month later...
I live in Kamloops as well.

Vancouver round trip cruises ( 7 day) are limited to Holland America and Celebrity . If your up to a 14 day northbound and then southbound . Your choices Princess , Holland America ,NCL , Royal Caribbean and Celebrity.

If only 7 day cruises I personally would look at Seattle .

Considering the age age range I would recommend Celebrity or Princess . Holland America probably will be OK for your mother but won't really work for the rest . NCL or RCI probably would work best for for all.

YOU seem to know what's out there. Would love your opinion for us! Group of ALL adults, no kids, 40-62. We aren't party people. We do LOVE good food and prefer not to pay extra for specialty restaurants. Time is NOT an issue, we can do 7-14 days. Would LOVE your opinion. We aren't going until Summer 2019.

• 2 weeks later...