Glory cabin 2457-anyone know about the noise/motion level

Ready2Cruise1976

We are booked for the Glory in January sailing the Western Caribbean. We have never been booked in the rear of the ship before and I have a few questions. Is there increased noise from propellers etc being in the rear? And also if there is more motion. We usually are in the middle of the ship and I am normally okay with the motion during the night. However, being in the rear I am curious as what to expect. I am not completely in the very back just a few up though. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I can not speak specifically to the Glory, but we have been in the back of a ship before with little problems. The rocking never bothered us and we only heard propellors when we were coming or going from a port. Other than that our room was great.

Our next trip is on the Glory on NYE and we are in an interior on the Lido at the far front of the ship - something new for us.

You will hear the constant hum of the engines back there and the motion is more noticeable vs midship. It doesn't bother me and I always stay aft when I can. I have travelled with someone who gets seasick easily and when they would walk back to my cabin, they could instantly tell the difference and couldn't stay.

However, you aren't all the way back, so it won't be as bad. My favorite cabin on the Glory and Conquest is 2470. You can do a search and see my experiences as well as others.

I was on the glory in May in the very back aft on the second floor. The first couple of nights the motion was so bad that it felt like an earthquake all night. I have sailed the aft higher up and never noticed the movement like I did in May. After about 3 days it was much better. Don't know if we were going faster to get to the ports that were further south or what. I will not book that low and aft again. Just my opinion.