Aurea experience - I have questions!

Clovelle

Hello everyone, pleased to be here!

We're booked on our first ever cruise on 1st April next year, on the Divina and we've booked the Aurea experience.

I wonder if anyone could help with my queries - I did try to do a search before asking, so as to not ask if not necessary :)

What does the turndown service consist of please?

We are cruising in a balcony cabin, a family of 4 and I appreciate it will be 'snug' , but what happens about the sofa bed? Do we get it out and make it up in an evening and put it away in the morning? Or is it left out all the time?

I read that we can use a solarium deck, is that just adults I presume?

I think that's it for now, thank you for any answers...... and I apologise in advance as I WILL have more questions!! :D

I really can't wait to do this, I am so excited, and love it as it's a whole new 'thing' for us to do as a family! :)

Hello everyone, pleased to be here!

We're booked on our first ever cruise on 1st April next year, on the Divina and we've booked the Aurea experience.

I wonder if anyone could help with my queries - I did try to do a search before asking, so as to not ask if not necessary :)

What does the turndown service consist of please?

We are cruising in a balcony cabin, a family of 4 and I appreciate it will be 'snug' , but what happens about the sofa bed? Do we get it out and make it up in an evening and put it away in the morning? Or is it left out all the time?

You tell them how you want it. We keep it open for our DD to have a nap in afternoon.

I read that we can use a solarium deck, is that just adults I presume?

yes

I think that's it for now, thank you for any answers...... and I apologise in advance as I WILL have more questions!! :D

I really can't wait to do this, I am so excited, and love it as it's a whole new 'thing' for us to do as a family! :)

:):):)

The turndown is merely the steward turning down the bed linens for you, usually while you're at dinner. At the same time he will open up the sofa bed so everything will be ready for you when you retire for the evening. In the morning he will close up the sofa bed. You don't have to do anything.

In the two aurea cruises we did the solarium deck seemed to be only adults. Not sure on this, but it's definitely an oasis from the chaos and elbow to elbow confusion on the regular lido decks.

Thank you both - that's great about the sofa bed! :)

and just as I presumed, adults only. That is good too, happy with that. :) Perhaps hubby and I can go up for a relax whilst the boys are otherwise engaged with their activities :D

You won't see your boys when you are on board! It's like taking a romantic holiday and family holiday all in one. You are going to have the best time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Oh I like the sound of a romantic getaway! :D

Sounds like the boys will have a ball!

• 4 months later...