Cabin 9738 Norwegian Breakaway

Capt.James

If they leaned and you had the curtain open.... any balcony can look in.

The angle is not that severe that they can see into the cabin but privacy on the balcony is compromised

I was recently on the Breakaway and had a Forward Facing Angled Balcony.... I could see my neighbor's sliding door was open but I could not see in.

Edited by esm54687

It's on the left side.....

No, never stayed in that room but you can figure things out by looking at the deck maps.

Straight line is the wall where TV, mini fridge and counter is and along the other side..... the space that outdents is where the bed is (the space that indents into your room is where the sofa is because it's where 9636's bed is)

sent using Forums mobile app

Edited by esm54687

• 2 years later...

I'm glad I found this thread!  We're currently booked in 9738.  It looked like the balcony may have been bigger but now it seems maybe not?  And, with the angle next to it- it has compromised privacy?

It really doesn't look much bigger to me.  I'm booked in 13890 (Breakaway) and IMO, my balcony looks bigger. Not a lot bigger due the funkie jig of the angle but somewhat.  IMO, I'd look at the deck plans and see if you can find a cabin that looks a bit more like the one I have.  I think they're different categories but it might be worth a little  more doe rae mi if the privacy is an issue for you. 

BTW, looking at the deck plans, I'd say cabin 9736 might be a bigger balcony and in the same cat. 

Good luck, hope you find a great location for your cruise. 

Enjoy 😉