Oasis of the Seas -- too many people?

Jlrdajh

I have a late traditional dinner seating on the Allure (8:30 pm). Some of my show reservations end at 8:15 pm. Should I leave the shows a little early? Will they let me leave the shows early? I heard there is a big crowd getting out of the theaters. Or, should I wait 5 minutes and leave the shows late?

I have a late traditional dinner seating on the Allure (8:30 pm). Some of my show reservations end at 8:15 pm. Should I leave the shows a little early? Will they let me leave the shows early? I heard there is a big crowd getting out of the theaters. Or, should I wait 5 minutes and leave the shows late?

We've had no problem leaving shows at 8:15 and getting to dinner by 8:35 on Oasis, actually even on non show nights we will sit at the Champagne bar until 8:35 to avoid every one standing in line waiting for the dining room doors to open. That way we walk right in and sit down. We've yet to be the last people to sit down at our table

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a long time RC cruiser, if I now have to worry about seeing shows, dining, maybe my Cruising days are coming to an end, at least with RC and BIG SHIPS. Maybe, It might be a good time for me to try some other cruise lines, many of them are offering the PPG's and drink package as perks.

If you didn't worry about all of that before, why would you need to start now??

I don't understand.