Rose bowl game jan 2, 2017

Does anyone know on the Serenade of the Seas if they have a place to watch the Rose Bowl game.

I see on other Radiance class ships they have the Pit Stop but not on the Serenade..

Thank you

Cruise Queen 50

YES. See Julio in the Castle & Pub and tell him the Blue Moon guy said to see him. He should be able to help you.

We just got off Serenade and he was most definitely the best bartender we have ever had. Just promise not to disclose my identity.

Edited by troykahack

Hey Troykahack (aka Blue Moon Guy) THANK YOU so much, I was freaking out thinking I would not be able to see it. I will let the bartender know you were the one who gave me the info.

Cruise Queen 50

He was able to arrange all the Thanksgiving day games to play in the Castle & Pub. He also has other requests for the games through Thanksgiving Weekend. I would hope you shouldn't have a issue unless that day was a Sea Day, then you should get your request in early.

He would not know me as Troykahack. Lol

Edited by troykahack

We Are!

"We are" or rather you are from Bradord? Growing up in Erie, I know where that is and Bradford frequently mentioned as the coldest place in the lower 48! That said, Go Buckeyes! But I will cheer for the 2nd best team in the B1G 10.