Good Morning from the Maasdam

jbhcw

I was checking for next week. Here's a link to the weather channel for St. Thomas. Looks like scattered showers, hopefully clearing up by the time we get there in 10 days or so. 87/77 degree temps should be downright toasty for you.

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USVI0006?from=tenDay_topnav_undeclared

Another good morning from the Maasdam. Sorry I have not posted but just having such a good time! Our weather has been absolutely beautiful the entire trip. We did have rough seas leaving San Juan and they continued until yesterday afternoon but this ship handles them very well. We have had a few glitches with our service on the ship but overall it's been a great cruise. The weather on the islands has been hot, especially in Dominica. Today is looking wonderful, hoping to catch a few rays as summer is over in North Carolina! Hopefully, I'll do a review and let everyone know what we really liked and what we did not like. To everyone sailing tomorrow have a wonderful cruise on the beautiful and elegant Maasdam!

Hi Jane,

I hope you've had a wonderful time. We are leaving today around noon to drive up to Norfolk. Hopefully, our weather will be as nice as yours. I just can't believe there is another tropical storm brewing. You said you had glitches, so I hope they were minor. Safe travels home.

Have a WONDERFUL cruise! Hope you enjoy the Maasdam as much as I always have. GREAT crew! Hopefully you will get a chance to meet Shy. If you get a chance, please tell him Pat says HI!. Also, if you get any pizza, look for Roland-another real sweetie that made my cruise extra special.

Hope you have smooth seas, blue skys, and a BLAST!

Pat

Just home last night, very good cruise. The weather was about perfect, very hot in St. Kitts. We were a few hours late in getting into Norfolk yesterday, wondering what time the ship left yesterday afternoon. Our times in the ports were shortened by 30 min to an hour although a few times I think we waited for passengers who were late in getting back to the ship.

Archived