Any tips for boarding in Port Canaveral?

Vacation Lover1

We leave in one week and some of the posts about crazy long lines at embarkation have me a little worried. Does anyone have any tips to make the process go smoothly? How early do you recommend we arrive? Boarding passes say 1:00 (earliest option when I checked in); we've arrived as early as 10:00 to begin the process on RCCL. Similar process on NCL?

We leave in one week and some of the posts about crazy long lines at embarkation have me a little worried. Does anyone have any tips to make the process go smoothly? How early do you recommend we arrive? Boarding passes say 1:00 (earliest option when I checked in); we've arrived as early as 10:00 to begin the process on RCCL. Similar process on NCL?

The first two weeks were a problem. But the embarkations since have been very smooth.

Show up when it meets your schedule. Not sure what they are doing now. In April, NCL boarded by Latitudes status first, then general boarding of non-Latitudes members using boarding group numbers at Port Canaveral. Not sure if they are doing this with the Epic.

We just got back from the Epic today. Both getting on and off the ship went quickly and easily. We got off the ship at 8:30 and were in our car by 9:05

I just came off the Epic, the boarding was extremely fast, arrived at port at noon and were sitting in Osheehans eating lunch at 1230. Getting off was fast also, we walked off with our luggage, we left our room at 730 and were outside at shuttle at 745.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I'm another one just off the Epic today. It was our best experience ever with a port.

We arrived between 10:45 and 11 to absolutely no line! Boarding started shortly before 11:30. They are still boarding by Latitude status.

This morning we looked down from our balcony and saw the first walk-offs exiting at 6:26 AM. It took us a few more minutes to get our act together, but we exited the ship, shuttled to parking, filled up the tank, and were on the road by 7:20.