Cuba

Elainemh

We just looked at a NCL cruise to Havana and the Coco Cay Bahamas. They state that you must book excursions that meet the requirements for your stay in Cuba, such as educational seminars, etc. but don't really give details on what they are,how long they are or how much they cost. Does anyone know the details?

When the shore excursions post for Cuba, they should meet the requirements

for the people to people exchanges.

question....i have the owners suite booked for july 24th. i looked at the cuba sailings and just priced a owners suite and it is about 2000.00 more. so if my sailing changes to cuba am i going to have to pay more??????

question....i have the owners suite booked for july 24th. i looked at the cuba sailings and just priced a owners suite and it is about 2000.00 more. so if my sailing changes to cuba am i going to have to pay more??????

Any they changing most future sailings to Cuba? Do we know if they are slowly rolling this out?

NCL, RCI and one or two other lines are currently accepting bookings for specific cruises next spring. And this is with Raul Castro firmly in power.

They can accept all the bookings they want. It that doesn't preclude them from having to cancel this port

While I can understand the enthusiasm some have to visit Cuba ...which I don't share btw....it's probably wise to be cautiously enthusiastic rather than totally confident at this point that you will make this port

You certainly could but you certainly be diverted too

We had our fingers crossed we would make Istanbul but certainly knew we could be cancelled

We weren't

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

NCL, RCI and one or two other lines are currently accepting bookings for specific cruises next spring. And this is with Raul Castro firmly in power.

...and I see a lot of people back here when their "itinerary" is changed being really pi$$ed.