Anyone on Elation during Holidays?

Markmom18

Hi,

I know I've asked before ...... if anyone on the Elation can get a photo of our son on the job, you would make my day!:). Our son, Mark .... now his name badge reads " Marky Mark, California", is on the Elation. He's on the Entertainment Staff ( BINGO, Karaoke, Trivia, etc).

Thanks!

Bobbi

Dear Crazy,

I would love that! It's Christmas Eve night ( here in So Cal ) and we didn't get to speak today. We hope tomorrow.

Anyway, you can just ask and tell him I say HI, my name and is Bobbi. Have a wonderful trip. :)

Bobbi

• 2 weeks later...

658826F6-014C-42F5-A938-CE4E554A075E_zpssbayieza.jpg

This is a horrible pic, but is this him? He totally caught me trying to sneak a pic, it was hilarious.

We just got off the boat on the 5th. He did a great job at bingo and the Beatles Trivia!

Edited by Lmb97nau

OMG Lmb97!!

You have brought tears to my eyes..... yes, that's Mark!! Oh my gosh, I think it's a beautiful picture....though I'm biased.

We texted about an hour ago. He said the seas were really rough and that shows were cancelled. The dancers wouldn't be able to perform because of the big swells.

Thank you, thank you for this photo!!

:D. Bobbi

Oh, I just read what you wrote under his picture. That's very kind of you. He grew up with the Beatles. His Dad sings and plays guitar. At our home and at my MIL get togethers have always include the 5 brothers (my husbands brothers) singing the Beatles. When I first met my hubby 30 years ago, I had NO idea there were so many songs. Mark started the Beatles Trivia on the Elation .... I can't wait to play....but I hope the questions aren't too difficult. :eek:

Sounds like we got off the boat just in time. We had some pretty rough seas, but the shows were still going on. It sounds like it's only gotten worse.

I'm glad the pic put a smile on your face. :) He called me out in front of everyone for trying to sneak a pic of him, lol. I should have told him it was for you and gotten a letter pic. ;)

:). Oh, we love the photo .... put it right on FB. Everybody here at home is SO excited and happy for Mark!

Yes, I think you got off before the big waves came. I'm hoping the Captain will navigate the ship to calmer waters. Mark was in his cabin pooped and going to bed early tonight.

Well, thank you again. We are so excited because he hasn't taken any photos of him at work, obviously...he's working and not supossed to have his personal phone on him.

:). Happy Mom :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cees,

Oh wow I just came over to this thread. I didn't know there were more photos of Mark. I just love them :). I'm flying to Florida, and my Mom/"Grandma" is flying over from Idaho this week. I can't wait to see him 🛳💛

Thank you so much for the pix's, it means a lot.

:). Bobbi