Cheapo dad's trip report on Freedom of the Seas

harryfat1

13 hours ago, harryfat1 said:

First of all, how do you insert picture within your text?  In the old days, I inserted my picture links from Flickr or Shutterfly using the embedded link.  But now with the new CC format, I can add a ton more pictures to the post but the software adds them for me at the bottom of the post.  Cheapo dad not up to date with the newer technology...😉

Harry - Two options for putting the picture within text.  First is to upload the picture like you probably do now, position the cursor where you want the picture to be in the text, and then click the  + sign on the uploaded picture.  This will insert the picture into the post where the cursor is located.  The second is to position the cursor where you want the picture to be and then cut/paste a picture in (e.g. Ctrl-V or right-click insert) without even using the picture upload.  I use the first option when inserting pictures from my hard drive.  I use the second option when I'm inserting a screen grab or using the Windows Snipping Tool (like I did for the Google Maps images) where the image is in the clipboard.