Speciality restaurants on Solstice

buckeye rob

What exactly are the specialty restaurants on Solstice ? Also, in the dining packages it says that the first night "they", Celebrity, will choose your restaurant ? Little confused about how Celebrity specialty dining works. We are staying in a suite so Luminae is strictly a suite restaurant ? Regards, Gerry.

Edited by buckeye rob

What exactly are the specialty restaurants on Solstice ? Also, in the dining packages it says that the first night "they", Celebrity, will choose your restaurant ? Little confused about how Celebrity specialty dining works. We are staying in a suite so Luminae is strictly a suite restaurant ? Regards, Gerry.

The speciality restaurants are Murano's, Tuscan Grill and Silk Harvest....we had great service in all three last year. Luminae is a suite only restaurant although suite guests can invite (and pay for) other passengers to join them (this must be booked).

If you are in a RS or PH you do not need a dining package as unlimited speciality dining is included. If you are in another suite and book a dining package Celebrity will 'book' you a restaurant first night. You will find a card for this in your suite. If you don't want this restaurant just have a word with your butler or the Michael's Club host and they will change your booking for you. Do this as soon after you board as you can.

Have a great cruise!

We will be sailing on the Infinity for a 2 week cruise from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso in March. On the Infinity there are two specialty restaurants, Qsine and Tuscan Grill. I was interested in buying a 4 night package. The Celebrity customer service rep. told me that we would have to eat at Tuscan either the first or second night of the cruise. We could not eat at Qsine on the first or second night. Also after we board we are to go to Tuscan and Qsine to make reservations for the remaining nights. Sounds kind of stupid to me, if you are on a Solstice class ship then you would have even more running around to do because of more specialty restaurants. I decided to wait to board before buying any specialty restaurants.

The speciality restaurants are Murano's, Tuscan Grill and Silk Harvest....we had great service in all three last year. Luminae is a suite only restaurant although suite guests can invite (and pay for) other passengers to join them (this must be booked).

If you are in a RS or PH you do not need a dining package as unlimited speciality dining is included. If you are in another suite and book a dining package Celebrity will 'book' you a restaurant first night. You will find a card for this in your suite. If you don't want this restaurant just have a word with your butler or the Michael's Club host and they will change your booking for you. Do this as soon after you board as you can.

Have a great cruise!

We will be sailing on the Infinity for a 2 week cruise from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso in March. On the Infinity there are two specialty restaurants, Qsine and Tuscan Grill. I was interested in buying a 4 night package. The Celebrity customer service rep. told me that we would have to eat at Tuscan either the first or second night of the cruise. We could not eat at Qsine on the first or second night. Also after we board we are to go to Tuscan and Qsine to make reservations for the remaining nights. Sounds kind of stupid to me, if you are on a Solstice class ship then you would have even more running around to do because of more specialty restaurants. I decided to wait to board before buying any specialty restaurants.

Thanks so much. Just somewhat different from other lines. Regards, Gerry.

If you are in a suite you don't have to sort anything yourself...just let your butler know your preferred times and venues and he/she will sort it.

If you are not in a suite just see the M'D of one of the specialities and they will honestly do their best to accommodate you.

The system may look a little confusing but does work well!