Eva’s NCL Getaway Western Caribbean Pictorial Review 12/4-12/11

goeva

Hi

We are going on the Getaway Feb. 26th. Just wondering if there is a place to get hair braiding done in Honduras near the port for my daughter?

TIA

Cathy

I don't remember seeing hair braiding near port, but they do have them on West Bay Beach.

I was on the same cruise but I don't think I saw your family. We had fantastic weather all week until Saturday. Glad you enjoyed NCL but don't let them getaway with robbing you out of $16!

Thank you! We enjoyed our first NCL and I already booked for another cruise for this year. :)

As for the $16, I was told their investigation have confirmed the charge, therefore they can not honor the refund. I wrote back and received an email from NCL stated they will reverse my charge of $13 as "good will gesture". :mad:

Well, it's been a while now and I still have not receive any refund and I'm not sure if I will. I don't have a problem paying for anything that we charge when we cruise but false charges after debarkation is simply not acceptable.

Hi

We are going on the Getaway Feb. 26th. Just wondering if there is a place to get hair braiding done in Honduras near the port for my daughter?

TIA

Cathy

We ended up getting the braiding done in Cozumel port. It was $35 for half head of braids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed your review and all the pictures! My husband and I are going on the Getaway February 26. It's our first cruise so I'm digesting all the info I can beforehand!

Question - what kind of attachment did you use with your GoPro when snorkeling? Great video!

Really enjoyed your review and all the pictures! My husband and I are going on the Getaway February 26. It's our first cruise so I'm digesting all the info I can beforehand!

Question - what kind of attachment did you use with your GoPro when snorkeling? Great video!

Thank you!

I used selfie stick. It was water-resistant but not waterproof. It was very inexpensive so I tossed it after used a few times. I recommend GoPole for long term use. However, they do cost more. I'm going to get one for myself when it goes on sale. :D