Beer selection on Allure

If I get the beverage package, do you have to sign a receipt each time you order? NCL stopped having you sign each time which saved a lot of time.

In November on Allure I always got a $0 receipt to sign. Except at the Suite Lounge during free cocktail hours or for any of the complementary drinks during the remainder of the day.

I always got one at the Suite sun deck bar even after tipping and if they weren't open I always got one at the pool bar.

The good thing is the drinks show up on your account so you can really get a feel for if the package was worth it or not. BTW: IT WAS!

Let us know and tell them to stock Blue Moon for 1/29 sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That was hilarious! Thank you to the original poster who pulled Taken in. As for blue moon, WHAT!?!? This is the beer snob talking in me but that's just Coor's hef offering and a poor one at that!!

That was hilarious! Thank you to the original poster who pulled Taken in. As for blue moon, WHAT!?!? This is the beer snob talking in me but that's just Coor's hef offering and a poor one at that!!

We love other beers as well, La Fin Dumonde is (triple) favorite as well as any good Belgium Wheat beer.

Blue Moon is much better than most commercial brands that are water downed. Yes, it comes from Golden Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This was Oasis (Dec 2016), also had Stone IPA

4209ab353147dc9778d4dee7d7d96775.jpg

Sent from a mobile device

I realize I am a beer extremist, self admitted beer snob. So if you read this that is my lens.

I count 37 beers on here, and only three are craft breweries. As a beer head, that is pretty drepressing. The top two sections are essentially all the same beer, just in a different label. Luckily DFH90 is a good beer, Chimay can hold its own. Personally not a sierra fan.

Throwing a red, a brown, a RIS, decent quad, and a coffee variant in the mix would not have been too difficult especially with cigar city and funky Buddha near by. Living in Florida and seeing the distribution here they could put a passable, suppliable bottle list, and could charge for it. Even do beer tasting. Alas, I'm not the VP of beer for royal Caribbean company's.

Without much effort they could add:

Oskar blues, old Chubb

Brouwerij St. Bernardus Abbot 12

Cigar City cubano espresso

North coast old Rasputin

Stone Mutt brown

Funky Buddha Floridian

All passable, and available in Florida distribution

I guess rccl is saying "don't expect much good craft beer on a cruise with us." I hear them and thus I am brining my own in lieu of my 2 bottle wine allotment. Don't worry I'll be okay, a week of whiskey and gin never killed anyone. No, wait, it may have...