coca cola freestyle machine

kutty77

Sorry if this question has been asked lately but can someone please tell me if the Anthem has a coca cola freestyle soda machine and if not are they thinking about getting one in the near future? I love those machines as they give you alot of different drinks options and you don't need to wait at bars for a quick drink. Thanks

Sorry if this question has been asked lately but can someone please tell me if the Anthem has a coca cola freestyle soda machine and if not are they thinking about getting one in the near future? I love those machines as they give you alot of different drinks options and you don't need to wait at bars for a quick drink. Thanks

Yes, Anthem has freestyle machines. We used them in Sorrentos, WJ and Seaplex by the hot dog place. Not sure if there were others we missed.

I love the freestyle machines. I am hoping that they get them on the Navigator before Dec. If not I think the price for the soda package without the Freestyle machines should be cheaper because what they have to offer is way less.

Yes, Anthem has freestyle machines. We used them in Sorrentos, WJ and Seaplex by the hot dog place. Not sure if there were others we missed.

Nope, you got them all - 2 in the WJ, one in Sorrentos and one in the Seaplex. I'm surprised they didn't put one at the Cafe at 270°, since that's a hot alternate lunch spot.