Golden daily schedules

gailisacruzin

Ladies,

I am trying to get ahold of some of the Patters (daily newsletters) for the Southern Southern Caribbean Explorer (your itinerary). Keep checking http://www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus for updates.

Princess does not post their daily schedules in advance of embarkation, however, they stay the same from sailing to sailing on the same itinerary, for the most part.

Since the Golden trades between the Southern Caribbean Explorer and the Classic Southern Caribbean, what you are looking for is the sailings that share the same ports as you.

Like I said, check back often as I am getting more and more Patters and Menus daily! Also, I will be boarding as you disembark. Make sure you leave some lobster for me!

Sincerely,

JON

960426124355.gif

www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus

Golden Princess 7/11/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;7;11;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Big Red Boat-1993 (Amy)

Celebrity Zenith-1993 (Jon)

gailisacruzin,

We have a page on the Golden Princess, which has many Golden Princess links to photo albums (1000's of photos), personal cruise websites, Patters, menus, the bridge cam, the CDC Sanitation Inspection Scores, a 360 virtual tour, a number of review posts & more. The Patters links may not be the ones you want, but they should be interesting. We continue to update our site, and if any other Patters, menus, photos, etc. links come up, we will be posting them:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/goldenprincess.htm

icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Happy Cruising, Buil, http://cruiseclues.com

Sitmar, RCCL, Costa, HAL, Princess, Royal Cruise Line, Celebrity, Renaissance, Disney, MSC Lirica

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"

gailisacruzin,

Am sailing with my 22 yr daughter who starts vet school in the fall. Her hubby just started new job and can't come. We are on the Aloha deck aft. Who are you with and where are you? This is my first Princess cruise been on 6 Carnival. Can't wait!

Becky

We just got back from the Golden's Explorer itinerary (5/23)and I saved all the Patters. Once I catch up at work, I'd be happy to scan and forward for posting. In the meantime, is there any specific question you have? I'll do my best to answer.

Golden 2004

Wind 2002

Grandeur 1999

Travelingal, Do you remember which menu they had each night? We are also on the July 4th Golden cruise and would like to go to one of the alternate restaurants. thanks, Sheila

Days until the Golden Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;7;4;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived