Princess Changed My Address !!!!!!

10X

I just thought I'd give a heads up if you have a cruise planned. This morning I had a question about our Jan 2006 cruise so went into the "Cruise Personalizer" to look up something. When it opened I noted that Princess had changed my address. This must have happened when data was transferred over with the new web site design. The address was incorrect for both my wife and me.

The new address was one that my daughter lived at in 1999, when she went on a cruise with us. She only lived there about 6 months and hasn't been there since October 1999.

All of our information, other than the address, was correct.

Chances are there is nothing wrong with your information, but you might want to check it.

I have been having an on-going situation with my address too. Somehow I ended up with 2 Captain's Circle #s and one of them had a wrong digit in my address. No matter how many times I corrected it on-line, I would still get mail to both addresses (postman delivered eventhough the address was off ). I finally called Captain Circle and talked with rep. She told me one of the numbers was probably assigned when I requested a brochure before first sailing and the "real" number was assigned on my first booking/sailing. She told me she was going to "merge" them. We'll see. Seems strange to me that they would automatically assign a CC# to every person who requests a brochure and not tell you to use it if you book a cruise.

Another strange thing happened to one couple traveling with us this past July. Their pre-cruise docs were sent to their son & daughter-in-law in New York (we live in Ohio). No one can figure out where Princess got the address since the son had never traveled on Princess and the TA had the correct address. Weird things happen with the Princess computers.

Wow!! Thanks for the heads-up... I just checked our booking for Christmas and while my info was correct, they have my daughter living in Pittsburgh which she's even never visited, nor has any member of my family. Heck, I don't know anyone in Pittsburgh nor does she. She didn't receive her pre-cruise docs so this is probably why.

I just emailed my TA asking what to do since we should be receiving our documents soon. Do we just change it in the Personalizer? Call Princess?

Archived