Labadee for all ages

letsgoagain!

We are travelling with 19 combination of seniors, adults and 5 kids 7 & under. Last time we were in an area of beach that was rocky. We are looking for a sandy area that the kids can play on and easy for the seniors to walk to. Would Nellie beach be the best and is it far from the buffet lunch?

When we were there last there were little tent covers for the lounge chairs that were free. Are they still available?

Also are there any activities for younger children or just the Aqua park where you purchase a pass to play. Thank you for any suggestions or help.

There are several eating areas....

Loungers are still free....but if you get there early, you may have to tip a chair boy to bring them to you. Later in the day, chairs are everywhere. Bring a couple bucks for a tip if you're going early.

AO will be open and ON the island...so the kids can go there and have activities! They may be happy to play on the beach and use their imaginations, tho! That always satisfied my brother and I when we were kids! A stick...a shell, some sand....we were good to go!

There are several eating areas....

Loungers are still free....but if you get there early, you may have to tip a chair boy to bring them to you. Later in the day, chairs are everywhere. Bring a couple bucks for a tip if you're going early.

AO will be open and ON the island...so the kids can go there and have activities! They may be happy to play on the beach and use their imaginations, tho! That always satisfied my brother and I when we were kids! A stick...a shell, some sand....we were good to go!

Thanks, do you mean the kids programs open on Labadee so the parents drop them off at the program for a period of time?

just back from there last week! had seniors and teenagers but no kids. seniors enjoyed people watching and just riding the trolley back and forth.

we enjoyed the water and the food at columbus cove. the trolley will take you all the way there.

if the seniors need help with walking there are wheel chairs available as you disembark the ship. both beach ones and pavement ones.

the town square had a cute spray park for the kids, but sure they will enjoy the beach too with a few cups to build sandcastles with or collect tiny seashells. might take some blowup toys for them to float on for cheap.

might take some blowup toys for them to float on for cheap.

My wife and I always go to Walmart and buy a couple of tubes for us, cheap ones. I then blow them up and enjoy floating away. Easy to deflate and reuse during the next beach day.