27 Waterfalls Excursion

mwaters79

So I did this excursion back in Dec 2016 and it was awesome but def check what the weather has been like beforehand. In our case they had recently had major storms following Hurricane Matthew and epic level flooding. Not sure everyone knew what they were getting themselves into.

It was an adventure for sure and aside from one scary moment thinking I might never taste fresh oxygen again I would do it again. I was on the the Carnival Sunshine but book this trip the Trip Advisor.

Took lots of pictures and video and the video really gives you a sense of what the excursions is really like. Again I thought it was awesome and would do it again but MOST IMPORTANT wear good shoes. Don't wear some dinky water shoes. They need to be able to get wet but you will be walking over A LOT of rocks. Good soles will make or break your day.

I recently started writing about all the excursions and doing pictures and video as I did 5 cruises this past year and use this board a lot to get ideas.

You can see the pics and video below.

http://www.adventureforthesoul.com/damajagua-waterfalls-puerto-plata-shore-excursion-in-dominican-republic

Edited by mwaters79
update info