Splendor review Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel May 15, 2016

valentinebaby1

I know I've had a couple mosquito bites on the various cruises, and quite honest up until getting to Jamaica hubby and I had never worried much about it. I do recall while staying in Puerto Rico pre or post cruise a couple of years ago getting a few bites while out in a hammock on the beach one night, but that was before the Zika virus was a concern. This time knowing about Zika we were more concerned for our daughter, since she is of child-bearing age, than I was for us since we're not having more kids. But we still all purchased the bracelet. After the Jamaica stop we gave our bracelets to our daughter and she wore them on her ankles. She also wore some type of spray. I think I may have gotten a bite on one of my ankles at some point, but I don't recall it lasting very long or being bothersome.

Thank you so very much!!! Loving your review...this all helps...these bracelets sound wonderful, I have much more reason with a few comments like yours backing me up...thank you so.