NCL - Breakaway Fitness Center

Hpycmpr

Anyone have photos of the equipment located in the Fitness Center besides the Cardio equipment?

I don't have photos but use the gym every day on vacations. I was using cardio, machines and weights in August on Breakaway. Is there a specific question. The machine/free weights area is small but at least it is there.

I don't have photos but use the gym every day on vacations. I was using cardio, machines and weights in August on Breakaway. Is there a specific question. The machine/free weights area is small but at least it is there.

Trying to figure out a WOD routine, I guess I'll wait to get there. Thanks!!!

Trying to figure out a WOD routine, I guess I'll wait to get there. Thanks!!!

I would hit cardio first depending on what time you get down there since when I was done running, there seemed to be very little treadmills, if any, left. Although I don't use the bikes, I do use the rower and that is set up next to the bikes and there are only 4 bikes and they seemed to always have someone waiting for them when I was doing the rower (only one btw and it was an older one with a chain).

I would hit cardio first depending on what time you get down there since when I was done running, there seemed to be very little treadmills, if any, left. Although I don't use the bikes, I do use the rower and that is set up next to the bikes and there are only 4 bikes and they seemed to always have someone waiting for them when I was doing the rower (only one btw and it was an older one with a chain).

Thank you - I am more interested in the Weight machines instead of the cardio equipment. I can always walk outside on the track or do the stairs...