First Night Done Right

scsagh

Does anyone know, if you purchase the First Night Done Right, and don't get the time or place you want, can you cancel it once onboard and receive a refund? I didn't know if that would be covered by the "Helpful Tip" below?

From RCCL website:

FIRST NIGHT DONE RIGHT

PRICES STARTING FROM*

$15.00 USD Adult

OVERVIEW

Embark on a culinary journey with a reservation at one of our specialty restaurants on your first night and save 50%. Select your preferred time and number of guests, and a courtesy reservation will be made on your behalf. You'll receive confirmation of the restaurant chosen for you in your stateroom upon arrival. If you wish to amend to your reservation, you may do so at the hospitality desk or any specialty restaurant.

HELPFUL TIPS

You can make amendments or additional reservations on your first day onboard to guarantee preferred dining time and restaurants

• 11 months later...

Hi, I am new really to booking Royal and the Oasis. We have a cruise for October and I was looking at this same package. Wondered if it is just an option of getting 1 of the 4 specialty dining restaurants? And if perhaps assigned one that we aren't as crazy about the menu do we have the option to change it. Or just knowing which restaurants we could be given? Overall I am not terribly crazy about the Izumi, the others I don't mind but would like to try one of them.

I do realize the old post, however when searching this was the only post that popped up. Any details would be appreciated.