Summit Luggage Valet?

Stargirl4

Does anyone know if the luggage vallet program will be back on the summit anytime soon? Thanks in advance !

I thought I read that it would be back for Ft Lauderdale, Miami and Seattle. I could be wrong on this, but if not, unless you are sailing this February or March, not sure if you would be able to use it this year. I see that the remainder of this year, the Summit will be sailing out of Bayonne and San Juan.

According to CC who messaged the ship. It will not be offered. It is a shame that luggage valet will not offered on the summit when it is using port Everglades as a home port during all it charters. The capability is there they should just adapt to the the capabilities of the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

According to CC who messaged the ship. It will not be offered. It is a shame that luggage valet will not offered on the summit when it is using port Everglades as a home port during all it charters. The capability is there they should just adapt to the the capabilities of the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. I will be on the Summit in March out of port Everglades and as far as I know it is not a charter. I know my chances are slim but hopefully they will bring back the luggage valet .