Jurney Cruise splendor December 17, 2016

ibcruiseing

I have not yet done a Journeys cruise but if you search this forum for "Journeys", you will find quite a few posts by people with questions similar to what you have and lots of informative answers. It may be quicker rather than wait for others to respond here. :)

Edited by joepeka

I have never done one of the Journeys cruises. Last November, we did 'Cozumel Plus' on the Breeze. I wasn't concerned with the 'journey' part of this cruise because the dates were what worked for me. Anything gained from that is just a bonus. :) From what I have read, it has to do with special 'packaging' (or something like that) of different ports...."more bang for the buck" kind of approach I believe...that's my best guess anyway. :D

We did the journey's cruise last April (southern)...10 days out of San Juan...it had 6 port stops...absolutely AMAZING...It went from Puerto Rico....ended in Jacksonville....FANTASTIC bang for your buck....different culture entertainment outside the ship (depending which port we were at)..it was cheap too....generally the cruises out of P.R. are really reasonable...it was to our benefit (and why we choose it) because we visit a brother for a week after our cruise....he lives in Florida....:) SO ENDING IN JACKSONVILLE RATHER THAN P.R. WAS GREAT...If you google journey cruises...it will tell you what they offer...