QV Auckland arrival time

erniebernie

Hi can anyone please tell me what time QV is expected to dock in Auckland 6th March we are boarding later that day:D but would like to see her arrive.Thanks Allison

Hi Alison,

from experience she will be coming up the harbour just after 5am. I usually meet her if I'm not on her and am usually watching her by gps from about 4.45 am so I can walk down around 5 to 5.30.

There are various sites you can follow her on where ship are tracked. Ship tracker which is an IPHONE app is particularly useful.

regards Roscoe

Edited by roscoe39

Thanks Roscoe might have to miss her arrival as we staying with friends and cant see them getting up at that hour (they not cruise people).Will you be joining ship in Auckland?Allison

no reason to miss her Alison, I'm sure I'm allowed to post this url because it is tourism auckland and not a commercial site but here is the web cam looking at where we will dock

http://www.tourism.net.nz/listing/nztg/visitor-information/117380?from=http://www.tourism.net.nz/region/auckland/visitor-information/web-cams

If you look up the web cam on the QV you should be able to work out how far out she is, she takes about half an hour once she starts around rangitoto.

I'm boarding in South America this year, however Mother is boarding in Auckland so I am the advance party to warn the crew and make sure the bar is stocked.

Edited by roscoe39