Who/where is the best contact regarding an issue with a recent cruise?

MrsK

It hasn't always been there. Maybe they added it sometime in 2016, not sure.

Your promo code is there (CHOALLHA), and if all the perks are listed correctly on your amenities confirmation, you have nothing to worry about. I mean, if you follow threads like this, there's always something to worry about, but 99% of the time you will be worrying about nothing.

ok thanks --- that is what I thought that it was added on later on in the year. But after reading got nervous lol thanks for your reply.

I don't think this will happen to everybody, it just happened to be our personal bad luck.

It was somehow tied to the Canadian at Par offer. Now I wish that I had taken a picture of the screen at the beginning of the booking that said it was included because I really think it should have been.

But I didn't and somehow the computer rejected it (without notifying me that this was happening). So I boarded the ship expecting to have something that I was not allowed to have, even though I did have a printed confirmation clearly showing it.

My best advice to everyone is to just keep an eye on your reservations as best as you can.